Great Destiny Man 2 Great Destiny Man 2

So good!

Been waiting for Great Destiny Man 2 for a while now. As allways, great animation, voice acting and sound. I know these are kind of a pain in the ass to make, but the only suggestion I can make is for you to make a longer one.
Also, people on underwear running around with swords allways get a 10 from me.

Bunnykill 5 Part 1 Bunnykill 5 Part 1

Damn, this took forever to come out!

And it sure was worth it. I used to watch your series a long time ago, when I saw this on the frontpage I was like: "No effing way...".
There is not much to say since you made it almost perfect on all aspects, you improved even more from the previous ones, added funny bits and mgs references the sound effects were good and the soundtrack was fitting.. only way to improve this is adding a bigger variety of enemies, like some of the previous. Not that there wasn't variety, but it's always good to see some new enemies.
The last fight scene was pretty awesome.
Good luck on the next ones! :D

At The Office At The Office

Haha...

Is this the beggining of a series? Would be cool. The animation is very good, the voice acting is good too and the humour is there. I see no reson not to make this a series. Good luck!

MyKindOfFlash responds:

Oh my!

If people could gimme suggestions for a series' direction that would be cool. This is a sequel to my first Flash At The Restaurant, so maybe I could follow this character around as he gets into all kinds of antics.

Thank your for the wonderful review!

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

So good!

I was missing games like this, there are so many options and all of them are funny, the animation is fluid and the sound is also really good. A sequel would be great but that's up to you to decide ;)
I also loved the lawyer part.

5/5 - 10/10, Coolest game this year.

PuffballsUnited responds:

:D Thanks for your review!

NerveJangla NerveJangla

Your games never get old

You really set your own style, in way that if I see your work I can immediatly say "Ninjadoodle". I love the simplicity from the graphics to the sound, maybe the next time add more variety, and there's other thing lacking. What is it? I don't know actually, I guess it's up to you to find out! ;P

Rock 'n' Risk Rock 'n' Risk

Cool

I like the concept, the voice acting is nice and the graphics are nice too.
The music, oh the music, it's really awesome, catchy and fits. I was thinking about giving you an 8, but just because of the soundtrack it's going to rise to 9.
The game gets a little repetetive though, but it's great while it lasts.
Keep up the good work ;)

SiJaf responds:

Thanks! I will do my best to improve my skills further and give you even better games!

~Crazy Bass 2012~ ~Crazy Bass 2012~

Delivered what it promissed

And by that I mean it made me dance on my seat :D
Awesome stuff ^^

keosni391 responds:

Thanks dude :)

Stargenx - Fret Stargenx - Fret

Pretty feel good song! Very satisfying to listen to and sounds alot like something from the sims. I really like the feel the lower piano gives to the song, and a nice work with the strings.

Great job.

Stargenx responds:

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Joy Joy

Beautiful, I love the beat you gave it and the synth is amazing. And it just wouldn't be the same without the awesome voice, it gives the whole song a different look.

Really good.

broove responds:

Yes, the voice kind of fills it.

Glad you liked it.

Kurt Cobain Kurt Cobain

Good!

I wouldn't say it's poorly drawn, since I could identify him when I saw the picture, without checking the title (fan :p), but it's not the best portrait ;) (no offense)
Maybe the nose is too big, his eye looks good, and there's something about the hair I can't quite put my finger on.

Luke responds:

Yeah... He's hard to draw... I dunno, like I said I only spent 30 minutes on it so...

Use your heart to make art Use your heart to make art

Wow

I just love how you motivate people to create art, seriously, you are an inspiration for people. 10/10 Not only for the art itself, but for the meaning of it.
Good luck with the scouting and all that stuff I understand nothing about ;P

Kembry responds:

Dude you are right, this art work is full of inspiration.
Thank you and good luck to you.

Holiday greetings from DAD Holiday greetings from DAD

Well

Everyone celebrates christmas the way they like :).
Really cool, and you say "It's a short little of domething(...)" and a quicky, well, in my most elaborated drawings I never got to make one half as awesome as this.
Good work :D