Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

So good!

I was missing games like this, there are so many options and all of them are funny, the animation is fluid and the sound is also really good. A sequel would be great but that's up to you to decide ;)
I also loved the lawyer part.

5/5 - 10/10, Coolest game this year.

PuffballsUnited responds:

:D Thanks for your review!

NerveJangla NerveJangla

Your games never get old

You really set your own style, in way that if I see your work I can immediatly say "Ninjadoodle". I love the simplicity from the graphics to the sound, maybe the next time add more variety, and there's other thing lacking. What is it? I don't know actually, I guess it's up to you to find out! ;P

Rock 'n' Risk Rock 'n' Risk

Cool

I like the concept, the voice acting is nice and the graphics are nice too.
The music, oh the music, it's really awesome, catchy and fits. I was thinking about giving you an 8, but just because of the soundtrack it's going to rise to 9.
The game gets a little repetetive though, but it's great while it lasts.
Keep up the good work ;)

SiJaf responds:

Thanks! I will do my best to improve my skills further and give you even better games!

Mouse Maniac Mouse Maniac

Well

It was a really fun experience, only thing I can say is:

Make a second one, with a better menu, more mini games, and more variety, and you will get a 10. Favourited you so I'm lookinf forward for more stuff from you.

Have a Happy Easter! =D

Prid-Outing responds:

Thanks for a great review. I will keep in mind all the ideas you just gave me! Be hoping for a sequel ;)

Thanks for favoriting me, and Happy Easter to you too =D

Prid

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Geat.

This game is great beyong words. The-Swain, JohnnyUtah and Stamper, just great.

Platform Tutorial AS2 Platform Tutorial AS2

Yay!

A tutorial that works! Thank you for sharing this, well explained, and I can read the text. 9\10... screw it.... 10\10 4\5

Kwing responds:

:D Thanks! It's so annoying that people complain about the text hard to read... I can read it just fine and so could the first several people that reviewed it.

The Time Paradox The Time Paradox

i liked it

even tough it's a very simple and short game, i liked it, but sometimes, even if we don't touch the walls, the stick is pushed, if you ever now why that happens pm me please.
Good game, too short 4/5 7/10

SpaceShip Evasion SpaceShip Evasion

well...

ok, i can see this was literally taken from a tutorial, but you canr submit this kind of stuff on newgrounds, maybe some day...

SSBB- Dress Up! SSBB- Dress Up!

Good

Pros: cool graphics
skins are a good idea
cool clothes
It's your first flash

Cons: some things are hard do drag
It's a dress-up (dress up games usually don't go to far, except for mecha and some others)

Tips: don't say " dont be rude with me :(" it shows some weakness
add some diferent backgrounds
add shirtd separated from pants and stuff like that

It was good for a first game (definitly better than mine XD) good luck!
4/5
7/10

Zelda-Vampiress responds:

I know weakness is for ladies... but I know how easy is to starts tearing apart works and stuff like that, and I ... bleugh... forget it... n_nU I'm not asking for mercy...
and I really wanted to add backgrounds but flash doesn't help much ._.

Killego Killego

wow

Its hard to believe you made it ina a week, congratulations
yeah i know, http://xlite.newgrounds.com/news/post /277928

xLite responds:

Well I did... lol :P
-----
Wanna help with Killego 2?
http://xlite.newgrounds.com/news/post /277928