Great Destiny Man 2 Great Destiny Man 2

So good!

Been waiting for Great Destiny Man 2 for a while now. As allways, great animation, voice acting and sound. I know these are kind of a pain in the ass to make, but the only suggestion I can make is for you to make a longer one.
Also, people on underwear running around with swords allways get a 10 from me.

Bunnykill 5 Part 1 Bunnykill 5 Part 1

Damn, this took forever to come out!

And it sure was worth it. I used to watch your series a long time ago, when I saw this on the frontpage I was like: "No effing way...".
There is not much to say since you made it almost perfect on all aspects, you improved even more from the previous ones, added funny bits and mgs references the sound effects were good and the soundtrack was fitting.. only way to improve this is adding a bigger variety of enemies, like some of the previous. Not that there wasn't variety, but it's always good to see some new enemies.
The last fight scene was pretty awesome.
Good luck on the next ones! :D

At The Office At The Office

Haha...

Is this the beggining of a series? Would be cool. The animation is very good, the voice acting is good too and the humour is there. I see no reson not to make this a series. Good luck!

MyKindOfFlash responds:

Oh my!

If people could gimme suggestions for a series' direction that would be cool. This is a sequel to my first Flash At The Restaurant, so maybe I could follow this character around as he gets into all kinds of antics.

Thank your for the wonderful review!

Sketchy Friends Dance 2 Sketchy Friends Dance 2

Wohow...

Very catchy and smooth, the animation is perfect and kitties and puppies are cute when they´re not biting your face.

TheBoogley responds:

I guess it all depends on what you're into, about the puppies and kitties I mean :3

T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

Very good

The flash was very smooth, the music and sound efects were good, but i just didnt like the character's positions when he was standing XD i know you want to give him the style "Yeah look at me i'm a supah cool ninja stick that's why i'm looking to the floor, not becaus e lost a coin" but it just doesn't work with me, it's just my opinion ;) 10/10 5/5

cobra0528 responds:

Haha...okay I gotcha

Balls!!!!! Balls!!!!!

Decent

Ok, first, the graphics are good, but the animation isn't very good, and the guy is a button, and the flash is kinda short, if you keep trying you will get somewhere.

Mount Newground Mount Newground

Really cool

That was really nice, are you planning to do any other art collab?

SirNightOwl responds:

I keep getting ideas for another collab, but since the art forum collabs got excessively used a lot of bad collabs came out and so I'd have to think of something quite exceptional to do for another collab.

We'll have to wait and see :)

Phobotech's Flash Test Phobotech's Flash Test

wow

I´m really impressed, your first flash OF ALL!? my first flash was a fist punching a guy without any life... AND I STILL SUCK XD... really cool congratulations.
Sorry, i just can give you a 10 because its to short :s

Phobotech responds:

I understand, I'd prefer this flash NOT get tens anyway. lol

And hey! Animation, like any art, is a practice! So let's get to practicing! :D

BoardManSnow BoardManSnow

Oh man!

There wont be christmas presents this year thanks to that evil snowman... i wanted so much to have a poney...
good overall ( 2 less because he killed santa XD)

Revels responds:

merry x-mas

Meat Meat

:|...

ok... this scared me... but it was good overall.